prayer to pass the board exam

I asked these prayers in the name of our Almighty God and The Holy Spirit. The first is a prayer for success for passing an exam and asks for Gods leading and clear thinking whilst taking the test.


Pin On God Prayers

Prayer to pass the board exam.

. Whether I have an exam or not incline my ear to Thy word and open my eyes to Thy presence. O Jesus Christ may this be a worthy time that is faithful to Thee and bring me closer to the goals I have in order to serve Thee. I also would like to pray to pass my 2 pharmacy board exams NAPLEX and MPJE these exams are approaching and is the final step for me to get a job.

Lord God please guide my niece and the rest of the examiners in their coming medical boad exam. This mean everything to me to us. May the Lord God continually guide and give me more courage to trust in him that i will be able to PASSED the Board examThankyou Lord for making me strong and hold my faith unto youoh God.

Almighty God I glorify you for who you are. Nino send me your Holy Spirit to enlighten my mindSrSto nino please hear and answer my prayers. Novena for Exams - Day 1.

Spare my heart from being anxious. Prayer For Exams Prayers To Pass Exams and TestshttpslinktreedailyeffectiveprayerBe sure to SUBSCRIBE click the bell to catch all the latest pray. Make a study schedule and follow it so you can still maintain a balanced life while preparing for the big two days three days four days board exam.

God you are worthy to be praised. I pray for protection and guidance in life with my spouse. My beloved brothers and sisters in Christ please include me in your prayersThank you very muchMay Godbless us all.

And for this upcomming board examination november 29-30 2015 may help us and guide us so that we can surpass this test lord God. This I humbly pray through Christ our Lord Amen. Join in praying the Novena for Exams.

The second prayer can be said before the exam final and is a simple petition to God for help guidance and inspiration. ALMIGHTY GOD OUR FATHER I COME BEFORE YOU TO HUMBLY ASK TO LET MY DAUGHTER PASS THE INCOMING BOARD EXAM FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING GIVE HER ENOUGH STRENGTH AND WISDOM TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT OF THE EXAM LEAD HER OH LORD AND ALL THE OTHER EXAMINEES TO MADE IT SUCCESSFULLY WE. Prayer To Pass Board Exam Text Version - No SoundhttpslinktreedailyeffectiveprayerBe sure to SUBSCRIBE click the bell to catch all the latest pra.

We ask You to bless all people who must take exams for their education or professional life. You still need to exert effort to memories formulas and solve problems. Thank you for the gift of life.

This page features four prayers for high school or college students for help with taking exams. Lord God please guide my niece and the rest of the examiners in their coming medical boad exam. Lord God we thank You for the gift of education and for the ability to learn.

I offer this time and prayer in Thy holy Name. Sto Nino please help me to pass the LET examination this coming September 292019. Give them wisdom to be able to pass the board so that they may be able to share their knowledge and be of help to others as future doctors.

Calm my mind and help me trust my knowledge on the day of. Nerves and anxiety can often get the. Saint Jude pray for me to pass my examinationsi offer these prayers to you Saint Jude and pray it to Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Nino nga maka hinumdom ko sa akong gitun-an. Pls pray for Ezriel Labio that he will pass his PT doctorate board exam. I also pray for a happy blessed loving Christ filled marriage.

I am in desperate need for a job at this point to financially take care. Ad Browse Discover Thousands of Medicine Book Titles for Less. Joseph I beg you to please bless me and guide me as I take my Nclex RN Board Exam.

In Jesus name we pray. Heavenly father thank you for all the blessing that you gave. Prayer To Pass Board Exam Prayer Before Taking Board ExamhttpslinktreedailyeffectiveprayerBe sure to SUBSCRIBE click the bell to catch all the la.

Of course most of the time you will be staying at home so review. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. It is so easy to forget that Thou art with us.

I ask for you presence and guidance. Give them wisdom to be able to pass the board so that they may be able to share their knowledge and be. Board exam 101 pray this prayer when you wake up.

Please pray for me to the Lord Our God to grant my wish to pass our Board Exam this coming February 2 and 3. May you guide us and protect us always. Thank you because youre all-knowing all-powerful your ways are not my ways as far as the heavens are from the earth so are your thoughts far from mine.

Please Help me Help us all to pass. Prayer to pass the board exam. Thank you for granting me success in this board exam.


Pin On College Study Planning Interview


Pin On Bible


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Soul Food


Pin On Bible


Pin On College Study Planning Interview


Pin On Exam Prayers


Pin On As For Me And My House We Will Serve The Lord Family

0 comments

Post a Comment